Finding the perfect place for your business is a lot easier when you know what you are looking for. Do you want a window, to be close to public transportation, off street parking or are you motivated by price? The list goes on, but here are 7 of the most popular things that many business owners have felt important when selecting the right space for their business.
1. Cost. Flexible lease terms, Shetland Park offers affordable rates starting with $150 per month for the Rent-A-Desk program and as little as $300.00 a month for an office space which includes access to a conference room, lounge and seating areas: A perfect solution for both emerging and established businesses.
2. Room for my business to grow. Grow without moving in Shetland Park’s 1.5 Million Sq. Ft. Facility in historic Salem, Mass. Whether your business starts out small and then needs a larger office space with multiple rooms or warehouse space from 1,000 or 100,000 sq. ft., Shetland can provide it and offer room for your expansion down the line.
3. Convenient location for workforce and clients. MBTA Bus Service to Park’s Entrance; Minutes from MBTA Commuter Rail, 15 Minutes to RTE. 128 & 30 Minutes to Logan Airport. Shetland Park is walking distance to downtown historic Salem, Peabody Essex Museum, shops, hotels, restaurants, recreational areas, and Derby Wharf National Park.
4. Parking. Unlimited, Convenient Parking on-site at Shetland Park in Salem.
5. Reputation with property owners / high turnover of tenants. Shetland pampers its tenants, all of whom it prizes dearly. With a 95% retention rate on lease renewals, it is little wonder that Shetland’s Hallmark is Happy Tenants.
6. Security. Shetland Park offers 24/7 Security Access; State-of-the-Art Park Wide Camera System.
7. Quality of Space. Make a statement with your business with an office with panoramic ocean views of Salem harbor & beyond. Shetland Park is North Shore’s premier waterfront business center, on thirty acres with magnificent views seen from dramatic floor-to-ceiling windows.