- In 2008, Shetland Properties, a Robert I. Lappin family enterprise, celebrated its 50th anniversary of successfully owning and managing Shetland Park, which is among the nation’s most financially solid companies.
- For Office, R&D, Light Manufacturing, Warehouse and Storage, and Self Storage, Shetland Park can accommodate any need ranging from 50 to 100,000 square feet.
- Shetland’s rates are fiercely competitive.
- Shetland Park is a uniquely beautiful place.
- Salem, Massachusetts is a uniquely beautiful, historic city.
- Shetland is minutes from Routes 128 and 93, Logan Airport, and Boston.
- Shetland pampers its tenants, all of whom it prizes dearly.
- With a 95% retention rate on our lease renewals, it is little wonder that
Our Hallmark is Happy Tenants.
Set Up An Appointment Today!
To tour our facilities and for further information on how we can accommodate your business,
please contact our Leasing Manager by phone, 978-744-0556 or email.